Frequently Asked Questions
Please notify us on Facebook Messenger. We will send the missing products ASAP
Once placed, we can’t change the order, unfortunately.
Currently, we sell online. However, we do participate in many events where you can get the chance to smell our candles upfront and purchase! Please follow us on our social media here to be notified of such programs! Our candles are made in Dhaka, Bangladesh and shipped across the country
Yes! Please check our ‘Make Your Own’ section. Customisation is only applicable for bulk orders.
Our glass jar candles holding approximately 200ml of wax can last between 12-15 candle hours if continuously lit. Our tin candles holding 250ml of wax can last 20-25 candles hours.
Delivery will take 3-5 working days.
- Make sure the wick is not too long. We usually cut our wicks but please do ensure that it’s not longer than 1/4”. Trim the wick if necessary.
- Every time you burn the candle, make sure it melts all throughout the circumference. If not done accordingly, it may result in tunneling.
- Please burn the candle for 4 hours at a time to prevent overheating the jar.
- Don’t sleep while your candle is burning. It’s relaxing, we know 🙁 but it can be life-threatening!
- Discontinue use of candle when ½” of wax is remaining.
Candle tunneling occurs when only the center of the wax right around the wick melts and burns down. If candle tunneling occurs over time, you’ll end up with a ring of hard wax around the outside of the candle. As prevention, please ensure even melting across the entire circumference of the candle. If tunneling still occurs, please watch this video: https://youtu.be/PcdP9Qkht3A After this fix, you may have too much wax but a smaller wick- it’s best to remove some of the wax from the jar to have a better wick to wax proportion.
We try our best to ensure our candles are well protected. However, accidents may happen during delivery which may be completely out of our hands. Thus, upon delivery, we request you to check the candle in front of the delivery man to ensure proper delivery. If found broken, we offer our sincere apologies. Please return the broken candle to the delivery man and notify us on Facebook Messenger. We’ll send across a replacement as soon as possible. If a broken candle is notified without returning to the delivery man, unfortunately, we can’t offer replacements 🙁
We bring out new candles every month! If you’re confused as to which one to purchase, please reach out to us on Messenger and we’ll be here to assist you with your preferences.